Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Memory Games

Memory

 The first  memory game I played was, Face Memory Game. The game caught me by surprise. At first I didn't know what I was doing. When I realized that you were suppose to memorize the pieces and put them together on a blank screen. (Don't judge, its been a long day) I went back and started over. I used a technique that I use when memorizing vocabulary words. This might sound weird but my method of just looking at the word, in this case the face, and memorizing always works. However, this method takes a very long time. The validity of this test is accurate for me. However, the biggest mistake in the game is time. To get an accurate result, they must start to time how long you can look at the image. http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/java/facemem.html

The second game I played was, Common Cents. The title of the game is very funny because it almost sounds like common sense. The game shows you multiple pennies that are different from one another. I choose the penny I thought was correct, sadly I chose wrong. The mistake I had made was that instead of liberty I had some other wording that I couldn't even read. The validity of this test is accurate. The test uses a penny which everyone has seen before. If the test had used a Euro we wouldn't know what goes where. The test said that I was only able to remember only enough about an object to let you recognize it in everyday life. Here is the exact response I received. http://www.exploratorium.edu/exhibits/common_cents/j.html

Can you remember the colors that the word MEMORY had in the title?

Piligrim - Click image to download. Which way was I suppose to go? 

No comments:

Post a Comment