Monday, December 16, 2013

Psychology

Class evaluation 

Honestly, psychology was my favorite class this semester. Not only was the class fun, but the class was also educational. The projects and videos were the most interesting part of this class.I really enjoyed the motivational video. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2YhPt2wYnBY The funniest video we probably watched was Solitary.                                                             






I think you should keep everything. The only thing you should change is when you teach certain chapters. Instead of talking about the brain during the middle of the semester, you could start the year off on the brain.


I think you should stick with being the funny and cool teacher of Dulles High. I feel with humor no one will fall asleep or not pay attention. Humor is the key to being a successful teacher. You remind me of Phil from the Hangover.

I think the one thing you need to go over for the final exam are the disorders because that was one of the first things we learned and i also failed that test. ;(....
black and white (6852) Animated Gif on Giphy

No comments:

Post a Comment