Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Life


Life Story

The world saw the next greatest human born on September 16, 1997 at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago. My life really started around 2000 when I moved from The Villa to the city. I moved to the city because the city was closer to my parents work. However, that same year my cousin, who is 1 year younger than me, had to move back to Iran. Luckily, my dad was a good enough brother to take in my cousin and have him get a decent education in America.  
 
Growing up was rough, not because of money, but due to the fact that my parents were constantly at work. Some days I wouldn't see them at all until late night, other days I wouldn't see them at all. I had many opportunities to skip school and do wrong things. However, because my parents were not around I was taught responsibilities. My biggest responsibilities was my younger cousin. I had to make sure that he got dressed for school, I had to make sure he got to school on time, I had to make his grades were good, and the most difficult task was that I had to make sure he got home on time. 

For elementary, my cousin and I went to Audubon elementary. Apparently most schools here go 6th grade then go directly to middle school. Well, my school was little different, I went from Pre-k to 8th grade. Imagine going to the same school for 10 years!(It's terrible) http://www.audubonelementary.org/
   
Enough of my life story you creeper! I plan to graduate on June 2015. #classof2015 . After graduation from Dulles High School, I plan to go to college. At this moment I not sure what college I want to go to and spend 4 years at. I hope to go to the University of Texas at Austin one day seeing that my dad wont let me leave the state. Sadly, you have to be top 8% to get into Austin. http://www.utexas.edu/student/admissions/ugdegrees.html
      
After Graduation from college, I plan to move back to Chicago. While in Chicago I plan to get a job. My dream job would be to work for DA BEARS! I would want a high paying position were I can be able to make a bucket load of cash while also spending a majority of my time with my family. Speaking of family, I plan to marry a smoking hot women and have 2-3 beautiful children. As for my retirement, I plan to "retire" at the age of 55 barring any diseases or injury. After retiring, I would love to travel around the world to see new cultures and their traditions. I know I'll be dead whenever god has planned me to die, whether that's today or in 70 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment